- Positions available at these locations:
- 4123 Third Ave., Bronx NY
- 28 Debevoise St., Brooklyn NY
- 145 W. 15th St., New York, NY
PRFI's Mental Health Clinics, a leading Article 31 outpatient mental health clinics specializing in bilingual Spanish/English counseling, are seeking Spanish speaking Psychotherapists to provide individual, group, collateral and family psychotherapy as well as crisis intervention for our clients. The clinics are staffed with a multi-disciplinary clinical team and treat a diverse population with a full range of psychiatric diagnoses and needs.
As the Brooklyn clinic is open 7 days a week, availability to work Saturday or Sunday will be required. PRFI offers a flexible schedule and will work with candidates to meet the institution’s and their needs.
Responsibilites include but are not limited to:
- Providing the following direct patient care services in English and Spanish: Intakes; individual, group, collateral and family psychotherapy as well as crisis intervention to an assigned caseload of approximately 45-50 clients.
- Target LOS is 130 per month. Compliance with levels of service of a minimum 30 visits per week/120 per month.
- Completion of progress notes for each face-to-face contact within 48 hours. Completion of progress notes for indirect contact with 48 hours. Submission of daily, weekly and monthly statistical forms.
- Timely formulation and documentation of treatment plans and their subsequent reviews every three month evidenced through electronic time stamp signatures. Timely recording of all necessary clinical documentation in accordance with NYS OMH and OMIG mandates.
- Identification/assessment of case management or social services needs of your clientele. Referring and linking clients and their families as needed to receive such services and entitlements.
- Comply with emergency after hours coverage for clinic patients.
- Expedite clinic referrals consisting of telephone consultations and walk-in consultations.
- Participation in supervision, staff meetings, case presentations and in-service training.
- Additional responsibilities deemed necessary by management.
The ideal candidate must be a mental health professional (LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, Licensed PhD or Licensed Marital and Family Therapist). Post-graduate training in psychotherapy a plus. Knowledge of Anasazi a plus.
Mental health professionals (MHC and MSW) eligible for permit will also be considered.
S/He will have strong organizations skills, high attention to detail, the ability to work within strict time constraints and manage multiple tasks at the same time. Strong communication skills and computer proficiency required.
Must be Bi-lingual Spanish speaking.
For consideration, submit cover letter and resume:
Attn: Human Resources
E-mail: [email protected]