Program Supervisor – Williamsburg Child Placement Prevention Program – 28 Debevoise Street, 5th Fl
The Program Supervisor will be responsible for educating and assisting Case Planners in ensuring that clients receive optimal services, complying with mandated requirements. The Program Supervisor works to ensure smooth and effective operational functioning and communication with clients, staff, referring agencies, and services.
- Along with the program director, responsible for the overall day-to-day functioning of the program;
- Oversees through the supervision of program staff compliance with ACS program standards and implements service initiatives for the program to meet all programmatic requirements, including but not limited to: timely intakes, client engagement, contact requirements, goal achievement, timely service plans, Family Assessment Service Plans (FASP), and appropriate casework documentation.
- Conduct intakes and cover for supervisees whenever there is the need;
- Supervises case planners with caseload of 12 to 15 families with children under the age of 18;
- Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- Three or more years’ experience in providing supervision in a preventive setting.
- Strong knowledge of ACS and OCFS regulations, supervision and operations is essential
For consideration, submit cover letter and resume:
Attn: Human Resources
E-mail: [email protected]