Staff Accountant – Finance Department – 15th Street
The Staff Accountant will help to administer the processes of the finance department.
- Monthly preparations of journal entries and record into MIP Accounting Software: payroll, pension, prepaid insurance, prepaid expense, employee advances, intercompany, and MetroCard’s, overhead expenses, and funding sources.
- Maintain monthly prepaid expense, accrued expense, prepaid insurance, and employee advance schedules.
- Monthly bank reconciliations on all bank accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Three or more years’ experience in an accounting role in a non-profit setting.
- Proficient Excel skills, experience with MIP Software a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting practices and understanding of how general ledger accounts relate to invoices
For consideration, submit cover letter and resume:
Attn: Human Resources
E-mail: [email protected]